Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

ArchiTerra Plus 1.5 - SOSI Coordinate Locator list

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

I have a number of SOSI coordinate locator points in my project that look like this:

I'm trying to export a list of these coordinate points for input into on-site equipment but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to do so. I've tried creating a schedule of all objects containing "SOSI_COORDINATE" in the name, but there don't seem to be any useful properties on those objects, I've tried adding them all to the Schedule and none display the coordinates I need:

"Coordinata Origine Mondo" simply display "0" when added. Am I doing something wrong or is there an easier way to accomplish this?

Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
Barry Kelly
When you select and open the settings of one of these points in the plan, do you see a parameter with the co-ordinates?
I am guessing not.
The object may be scripted to simply display the co-ordinate as text and not actually save it as a parameter value.
Therefore there is no parameter to add to the schedule.

If there is a parameter that displays the co-ordinates, then you should be able to add that in your schedule as you have shown.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Barry wrote:
If there is a parameter that displays the co-ordinates, then you should be able to add that in your schedule as you have shown.
Thanks for the reply.

I've tried adding every single parameter in that list to the schedule and none of them are the coordinates I'm looking for. Maybe there's another way of accomplishing this? I imagine it must be possible to export the coordinate points of a road you've created in ArchiTerra?
Barry Kelly
oddurad wrote:
I imagine it must be possible to export the coordinate points of a road you've created in ArchiTerra?

I can't say, sorry.
I have never used ArchiTerra.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11