BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

ArchiTerra Roads Sections

Anonymous
Not applicable
Like I mentioned here I have AC10 loaded, but am exclusively using AC9.

When PM 9 attempts to update the Section Quickviews of my ArchiTerra Road Sections the Sections are missing. PM is using the AC10 to OPen the Siteplan PLN and updating the linked view. The View is fine in Opened AC9 PLN file., yet PM displays nothing.

Do I need to UN-install AC10?
2 REPLIES 2
Djordje
Ace
Jay wrote:
I have AC10 loaded, but am exclusively using AC9.
Ahem ... 😉
Jay wrote:
Do I need to UN-install AC10?
I do think re-nstalling 9 would do the trick. On the other hand, this might be your curse for not using 10
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Djordje wrote:
I do think re-nstalling 9 would do the trick. On the other hand, this might be your curse for not using 10
This is true, yet AC9 is only a Curse for AC10 because it is familiar. I am only an Engineer, so the new navigator or Organizer has been confusing for me so far. I just am having a difficult time "getting my head around" the seemingly many different way to both manage and even view a document or view.

Also I would truly miss the "live" OLE that I get with AC9. I am definitely not one to skip an Upgrade, because I know that it will just set me back that much more when it comes to moving on to the next Upgrade. I would like to use AC10, but am just waiting for a little more "free" time and for something to finally "click" in my brain that will make the transition less confusing.
Learn and get certified!