Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

ArchiTerra

Tom Krowka
Booster
Is anyone using the Architerra land modeling program from Cigraph? I'm having some problems with it; their discussion forum is under construction. And, I think their staff is not answering my emails any longer. They were quite helpful for a while.

Thanks
Tom Krowka Architect
Windows 11, AC Version 26
Thomas@wkarchwk.com
www.walshkrowka.com
5 REPLIES 5
rm
Expert
Tom,

I'm surprised to hear they are not responding to you. They are typically VERY responsive and helpful. Try emailing

fabrizio.diodati@cigraph.com

He has replied promptly to all my requests, all Tech Support should be so responsive! He is in Italy, maybe they are on vacation or some holiday.

Good luck,
Robert Mariani
Robert Mariani
MARIANI design studio, PLLC
Architecture / Architectural Photography
www.robertmariani.com

Mac OSX 13.1
AC 24 / 25 / 26
Dave Jochum
Advocate
I just received a message from Fabrizio today. When he receives a message he nearly always responds quickly. Keep in mind the time difference between Italy and wherever you are.

I'm using ArchiTerra. I had some problems getting started with it. The only rap on Cigraph is their documention (like most software) and the fact that some operations with their products are not easily understood without instruction. Fabrizio, through multiple emails and manipulations of my model, gave me a personalized tutorial. He is extremely helpful. Search this forum for ArchiTerra--there is a lot here already.
Dave Jochum
J o c h u m A R C H I T E C T S http://www.jochumarchitects.com
MBP 16" (M1 Max) 64 GB•OS 13.5.2•AC 27 Silicon (latest build)
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
I'm sorry you are not happy about my e-mail reply timing...
I answered you this early morning (before reading these posts) and I supposed (but probably I was wrong) that replying (for the very first time!) two day after your last e-mail wasn't a so big trouble (unfortunately I was busy in updating our www.cigraph-store.com web site).

BTW, Dave is right when he writes:
"Keep in mind the time difference between Italy and wherever you are."

The most of the e-mail we received come from USA so you have to remember the difference in time between we read your e-mail and, of course, you read my answer (usually 24 hours).

friendly
Fabrizio
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Italy Srl | Via Rossignago 2/A Spinea Venezia 30038 Italy
Vitruvius
Contributor
Just to weigh in my experience:

I'd say Cigraph, and Frabizio especially, are the most responsive software company I've ever dealt with. And...time difference included, don't forget we're getting concise and fast help - in English - from an Italian company. I doubt any North American company could manage the inverse deal....

European design and interface with North American paced service - must be Heaven!

Cheers, Cameron
Cameron Hestler, Architect

AC 24 & 25 (3011) / MacMini i7-8700B @ 3.2 GHz / 32GB Ram / 512GB SSD

LG Ultrafine 4K monitor 22" & 27”

Mac OS 11.6 Big Sur
Djordje
Ace
Vitruvius wrote:
Just to weigh in my experience:

I'd say Cigraph, and Frabizio especially, are the most responsive software company I've ever dealt with. And...time difference included, don't forget we're getting concise and fast help - in English - from an Italian company. I doubt any North American company could manage the inverse deal....

European design and interface with North American paced service - must be Heaven!

Cheers, Cameron
Quite agreed, and I emphasize - THE best response time in my humble experience, INCLUDING my own responses in the days of my tech support management ...

And now, for something completely different - this topic goes to where it should be!
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen