BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

ArchiTerra2

Anonymous
Not applicable
To build a land form in architerra2 >> is it required to step through POINTS/CONSTRAINTS/OUTLINE or can it be done via only CONTOURS/OUTLINE?

And, is it correct that there can be no points or contours below 0.0? > if i understand correctly, then this could be a problem if you built a complex land model and then discovered that an area needed contours below 0.0; that could mean a lot of revisions.

Footnote >> i have requested update to Architerra3 but can't get reply from Cigraph.
3 REPLIES 3
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
You can build a terrain just starting from the contour lines definition and then defining the outline.

Any point can have any level also negatove level.

To get ArchiTerra 3 you simply have to buy it from our website.
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Italy Srl | Via Rossignago 2/A Spinea Venezia 30038 Italy
Anonymous
Not applicable
Here is a quote from the "How to Order online" Section of Cigraph web site. here

"Once you unlocked this latest version, the previous one (the one for ArchiCAD 9 or ArchiCAD 8.1) won't work anymore: just because you changed the unlock code."

So it looks like if you choose to upgrade to AT 3.0 then you can no longer use AT 2.06 with Current (Legacy) work that you may be doing in AC9 and AT 2.06. Correct me if I am wrong.
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
What you read is about the compatibility updates and ArchiTerra 3.0 is not a compatibility update!
In any case, just after the sentence you posted (and always about compatibility updates!) you can read:
"In order to use the add-ons also with the previous AC versions, you simply need to download and install the latest add-ons updates for AC 8.1 and AC 9 (also these ones are downloadable from the related Products page). These latest updates works both with the new and the old unlock code."
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Italy Srl | Via Rossignago 2/A Spinea Venezia 30038 Italy
Learn and get certified!

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!