BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Archicad 19 Goodies

poco2013
Mentor
Just installed Archicad 19 & Goodies Add-ins. I noticed that the Accessories an Interior Wizard are no longer under "Design Extras". Have these been Removed or just Moved??
Gerry

Windows 11 - Visual Studio 2022; ArchiCAD 27
5 REPLIES 5
Gerry,

Verify that they were installed by going to the Add-Ons Manager from the Options Menu.

The Mac Installer installed Goodies all at once, but a few were detected in the installer defaults. I had to select them to install all the Goodies.

The Accessories Library installs into the ArchiCAD 19 folder so you can check to see if it's there. If you use this Add-On you can drag its library into the ArchiCAD Library.
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-4060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1
poco2013
Mentor
Nope -- not listed in the Add-on manager. I used the installer for windows. And I did check all optional add-ons( only two were un checked) Accessories WAS previously checked.
Gerry

Windows 11 - Visual Studio 2022; ArchiCAD 27
is the Library in the ArchiCAD 19 folder? Are the Add-Ons in the Add-Ons Folder? If not, try a reinstall with only the missing ones ticked.

if that fails send an e-mail to support@graphisoft.com. could be a bug.

in the meantime, you can download individual installers from this page.

http://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/goodies/AC19/INT.html

The INT ones are the same as the USA ones.
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-4060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1
Anonymous
Not applicable
hi. i'm new in the archicad so if you be able to help I will be very grateful.
So my problem is the folowing, i have the same problem that poco2013 so i try to do what you say and go to the web site of Graphisoft and install the Goodies, but the libraries appear empty. So what can i do to fix that?
aa.jpg
Barry Kelly
miguelsa,
Make sure you have the add-on library loaded in your Library Manager.
You need to tell Archicad where you have saved the library.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Learn and get certified!