Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Archicad 21 Stair & Railing schedule -Property Object

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello Friends,

I need hep.
How to know Railing Length in schedule list ?

And where is the Property Object for Stair and Railing (info box) gone?

I'm working for cost estimate with calculate database +property object...
Please anyone can help me

[/img]
3 REPLIES 3
Barry Kelly
Property Objects are part of the old list schemes.
As far as I know the list schemes are being phased out in favour of the Interactive Schedules.
Or at least they are not being updated and new tools such as the stairs and railings are not being included.

This is going to be a big problem until we can start doing calculations in the interactive schedules.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Barry wrote:
As far as I know the list schemes are being phased out in favour of the Interactive Schedules.
Or at least they are not being updated and new tools such as the stairs and railings are not being included.

This is going to be a big problem until we can start doing calculations in the interactive schedules.

Barry.
Thanks Barry for your information...
I'm so sad to hear that.
Calculation Property object for bill of quantity and price very nice and very helpfully..
and Graphisoft must to know that's the advantage superior of archicad more than another software
godi
Enthusiast
Barry wrote:

Barry.
In his actual form the schedule system is IMO an absolutely useless way to list materials.