BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Archicad project in Android

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm trying to make android app with the project made in Archicad. In this video you can view the progress:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNfxC2wwRKo

And the same project in vbe:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=836oJqi3V7I

When i have news i post here.
Jose.
11 REPLIES 11
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
That's looking very interesting
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Jose wrote:
I'm trying to make android app with the project made in Archicad. In this video you can view the progress:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNfxC2wwRKo

And the same project in vbe:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=836oJqi3V7I

When i have news i post here.
Jose.

Very cool , so a few questions:

When and where will this android app be available? Have any dates been set?
Anonymous
Not applicable
This app is a example but funcional 100%. Is a .apk app and in a few days a publish a free one in the Android Market.
Now I trying some new features: now you can pass trough the door and i considering make that you can open the door touch them (but it can necesary a lot of cpu and in a mobile device is a good treasure), yesterday i made a new version in wich when you touch some objects open a specific website, i thing that it can be very useful: for example when you touch a picture it open a web to explain it or open your corporate website...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Pretty sweet. Definitely keep us updated. And be sure to post a link when you publish your app. Great work!
Dennis Lee
Booster
It's awesome! - but how do we go from ArchiCAD to this app? Export as what file? Do we need the VBE to be able to export for this app?
ArchiCAD 25 & 24 USA
Windows 10 x64
Since ArchiCAD 9
Anonymous
Not applicable
Anonymous
Not applicable
I would love to have this for my Galaxy Note, would you be willing to share it?
If you put it on Google Play, I would happily pay for it.
Anonymous
Not applicable
strawbale wrote:
I would love to have this for my Galaxy Note, would you be willing to share it?
If you put it on Google Play, I would happily pay for it.
Hi, after GS release BIMx for ipad i abandoned the project... thanks for the interesting.
I think that GS will port BIMx to android very soon.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, Im sorry that you stopped developing this app, my feeling is that GS are not going to support Android any time soon... they are such Mac fanboys . Maybe you know different

At the moment I am using AutoCAD WS, a well developed idea that should put GS to shame. This means I need to export my projets as DWG/DXF and upload them to my AutocadWS online account, which anables me to view them on my android app.
Learn and get certified!