Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Archicad teamwork error - Modules can not be updated by some users

hpenbeoglu
Booster

Archicad teamwork error occurred during the hotlink update operation. All modules will remain unchanged.

This is my longest problem. We can't update some modules, but one team member can, and he is leaving now. We are using minus levels to create modules. I've tried finding the problem inside the module, however, there are several modules.

Do you have any idea?

BIM Manager, Architect in the UK | AC11-AC27

Macbook Pro 16" 2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 - 32 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD | MacOS 13.3.1 (a)
5 REPLIES 5
ryejuan
Advisor

have you tried releasing all the reserved items from all members within the teamwork?

In the end what is your Objective?
ArchiCAD 9 onwards
hpenbeoglu
Booster

Since I was working as a GS support team in the past; I've tried releasing everything I know: deleting the local cache, finding* a problematic module and fixing it separately, replacing it with recreated version... Nothing solved my problem. It only works for one user in a 4 people team. Unbelievable!

*Since I applied an iceberg method (negative level hotlinks), it's harder to find the problem.

Macbook Pro 16" 2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 - 32 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD | MacOS 13.3.1 (a)
ryejuan
Advisor

have you tried checking the roles assigned to the users?

ArchiCAD 9 onwards
hpenbeoglu
Booster

I checked again. I've full access, and the user who can already update is assigned as an architect. I've amended all to full access but didn't change the situation.

ryejuan
Advisor

have you check the management roles as well?

ArchiCAD 9 onwards