Archicad teamwork error occurred during the hotlink update operation. All modules will remain unchanged.
This is my longest problem. We can't update some modules, but one team member can, and he is leaving now. We are using minus levels to create modules. I've tried finding the problem inside the module, however, there are several modules.
Since I was working as a GS support team in the past; I've tried releasing everything I know: deleting the local cache, finding* a problematic module and fixing it separately, replacing it with recreated version... Nothing solved my problem. It only works for one user in a 4 people team. Unbelievable!
*Since I applied an iceberg method (negative level hotlinks), it's harder to find the problem.