BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Archicad will now close, when attempting reload of BIMcloud project

I forced a user out of a project. A couple of days later he expectedly gets the “you are out of synch, save local as PLN or reload”, and when going for reload unexpectedly gets the “Archicad encountered an internal error, will now close”. This happened repeatedly yesterday and today.

Server activities show 13 Mb sent at each attempt (project is 560 Mb).

If anybody understands what may be going on or how to best proceed, please let me know. The user can join the project from his computer as some other user, so the problem must be his own local file. I can imagine some nuclear option but I had sent him a bunch of TW messages that I'd hate to lose and there must be a smarter way.

Error 1 WhatsApp Image 2022-02-15 at 17.29.41.jpgError 2 WhatsApp Image 2022-02-15 at 17.30.11.jpgServer Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 9.34.11 AM.png

2 REPLIES 2
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

Did you rename the project or move it? This might cause a problem. I think the affected user must re-join the project instead of trying to reload it. Good news is that the BIMcloud will remember all those messages, so re-joining the project won't delete them and they can read your messages. 🙂

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

Oh, that must definitely be it. I did not rename it or move it, but he must be trying to reload from Recent. Thanks. 

Learn and get certified!