Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Architerra beginner

Thomas Holm
Booster
I'm confused, not being used to the terminology of Architerra. I have a 2D dwg contour map that I have imported into an Archicad .pln file.

What is the fastest/simplest way of transforming it into an Architerra terrain model?

The Architerra manual explains each tool, but I find it not very explicit on appropriate work flows under different circumstances. I installed Architerra version 2.01 yesterday in Archicad 8.1v2.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
13 REPLIES 13
Thomas Holm
Booster
you can still use a fill!

Draw the Fill,
Select it,
Click on the Outline Tool

The same rules will be applied but, once again, you need the four points on the bounding box...
Fabrizio, that's just what I did, but then I got the error message. I guess there is something I don't understand...
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Thomas,

thanks to your GSReport (as well as Graphisoft support) we found the bug!
Thank you very much because, in theory, this bug should appear always but, at least till now, nobody got it.
Next week I will upload a new maintenance release of ArchiTerra and you will be able to quit ArchiCAD without getting any crash.

Friendly
Fabrizio
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Italy Srl | Via Rossignago 2/A Spinea Venezia 30038 Italy
Thomas Holm
Booster
Fabrizio,

at your service 🙂

A question: Does this bug affect AC9/Architerra2.02 too? (As said before, I'm upgrading ASAP)
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Unfortunately yes, at least on your Macintosh!
But, when I said I will upload the maintenance update I was talking about the version for ArchiCAD 9 too.

Friendly
Fabrizio
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Italy Srl | Via Rossignago 2/A Spinea Venezia 30038 Italy