BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Are Hundigger and ArchiCAD on speaking terms ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a client who builds post and beam structures and wants to use my ArchiCAD plans to talk to a Hundigger milling machine.

At this time, he will be working with another company for production of his frames on a sublet basis. The owner of the machine has the needed software already in use, publisher unknown by me at this time. The model number of the Hundigger is unknown.

I will know much more after a meeting on 11/19/04, but need any information you might offer prior to this date. I will be taking my laptop to the meeting and can experiment with any suggestions you have. Will be happy to feed back results.

Is there some particular format or method of saving a AC file that might work for this situation ? Are there other software titles or AC plug ins that might help ?

17" Aluminum Powerbook G4 - 1 Ghz, 1 Gig RAM, 10.3.5, AC 8.1 + 9.0
1 REPLY 1
Karl Ottenstein
The only CNC connection I've heard of is part of the Log Home Solution:
http://www.virtualcadsolutions.com/loghomesol.htm

which is more than you need ... but maybe contacting those guys would tell you where to go to get the data in the format you need.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Learn and get certified!