Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Auto Line and Fill Consolidation

toman311
Enthusiast
Hey all,

Is there a way to have make the DWG exporter to automatically do fill and line consolidation when I export the drawings?

I couldn't find any settings for this, but this would be really helpful because how I know how to do the consolidation, I have to export to DWG then open each of the DWG files and select the fill and line consolidation options.

I wish there was a better way. Does anyone know of one?
>ArchiCAD 23, 7000 USA FULL

>iMac, 27-inch, 2020, Processor: 3.8 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i7, Memory: 64 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Graphics: AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT 8 GB
1 REPLY 1
Podolsky
Ace
No, does not exist such a feature. One of the reason - because when you export your drawings into DWG, in ArchiCAD they are represented as elements, not fills and lines (floor plans, sections/elevations). To make consolidation - it's necessary to explode everything into 2D primitives first and after apply consolidation.

If such a process would happen during DWG export - somewhere on the background - that probably would be nice. Make a wish about it.