Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

BIM Server: Cannot connect to Server, Impossible to create t

Rick Newton
Newcomer
I am new to BIM Server, but have messed with it in the past a little & was able to share a project. I am now trying to do the same in AC15 but get the message, "Cannot connect to the Server." I have BIM Server running." I click "cancel" and then get the "Share this Project" box. Click "Share," & get, "Impossible to create the project!" I uninstalled all versions of BIM Server & Manager, as well as all of my ArchiCAD versions, reinstalled AC15 & Bim Server & Manager 15, still get the same messages. Server is on my local computer, the one I'm running AC15 on. What is going on?
Rick Newton, Architect, ArchiCAD 17, 27" iMac:•3.4GHz Core i7 •32GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2X8GB •3TB Fusion Drive •NVIDIAGeForce GTX 680MX 2GB
2 REPLIES 2
Rick Newton
Newcomer
I got it solved. What a pain though. Works great now. Thanks for nothing guys! Just kidding.
Rick Newton, Architect, ArchiCAD 17, 27" iMac:•3.4GHz Core i7 •32GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2X8GB •3TB Fusion Drive •NVIDIAGeForce GTX 680MX 2GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Glad to be of service! 😛

Network settings, port forwarding, firewalls and DNS.... what a painful process of trial and error!

I was going to rebuild my server from scratch this weekend to remove some annoying glitches, but looking here out the window, at the magnificent weather.... I think I'll do it next weekend!!

Gaz