BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

BIM Sever libraries Not available help

Anonymous
Not applicable
We have a BIM sever setup, to which we have added a number of libraries. We can all see the BIM libraries when we go to add them to a solo project and they appear to get added successfully.

But when we go to access an object from the libraries in a job are not loaded.
When we check with the Library Manager the BIM server libraries that were selected are now shown as unavailable. see image 2

any help with this issue would be very much appreciated
13 REPLIES 13
Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Maybe this helps:

http://archicadwiki.com/Bugs/Teamwork/LibraryNotFound
Gergely Kmethy
VP, Customer Success, Graphisoft
Anonymous
Not applicable
Anonymous
Not applicable
Cheers that worked

thanks for your help
Haneef Tayob
Booster
We're having a similar problem of our server libraries not loading since we updated to AC14. Actually it's more of a problem if we load multiple libraries.

I've checked archiWiki - We've checked that IPv6 is disabled and that we all load using the same server name. As a check I've update all 4 of our workstations to the same version of Windows (Windows 7, 64bit)

As a workaround, we've had to put all the required library folders into one root folder and then just load the one root folder. It's not ideal and we are looking for a solution.
Haneef Tayob
Aziz Tayob Architects
AC23 INT rel 3003, OS X 10.14.6 iMac 3.3ghz i5 dual monitor, 24GB RAM
Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Haneef,

Your signature indicates that you are on build 3004. If that is so, please do upgrade to 3269 as a first step.
Gergely Kmethy
VP, Customer Success, Graphisoft
Haneef Tayob
Booster
gkmethy wrote:
Haneef,

Your signature indicates that you are on build 3004.
Sorry for that. My profile/signature was actually incorrect. We are all on build 3269 int, including the bimserver
Haneef Tayob
Aziz Tayob Architects
AC23 INT rel 3003, OS X 10.14.6 iMac 3.3ghz i5 dual monitor, 24GB RAM
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm having this same problem, the libraries are not loading at all. My computer is setup as the BIM server, but the main "Office" libraries are on a different machine. Is this ok? I can direct the library manager to the library on the other machine and everything looks ok until we load the library, then it all goes away. Should I have the libraries on my machine? Also, I don't know if we're using a Bonjour network, how do I find this out??
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok, I have the libraries on my machine, but they're not in a shared location like the teamwork projects are. Do I need to move them? We're in a deadline crunch on a house and the libraries are not loading at all....
Anonymous
Not applicable
The attached screenshot is what my BIM server manager library settings look like. Is there something wrong? Should I be loading .lcf files instead of the whole ArchiCAD Library 14 Folder?
screenshot.jpg
Learn and get certified!