Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

BIMcloud Server Issue: "Server is accessible, but is using an invalid certificate"

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

We are experiencing an issue with our BIMcloud, "Server is accessible, but is using an invalid certificate." Our team members are able to connect to the BIMcloud but can only access the file in offline mode.

A screenshot of the network diagnostic is attached below.

I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting to server. ArchiCAD is up to date. This issue is being experienced by our entire team (4 people), all go whom are connecting from different locations. The BIMcloud server was working as recently as 12 hours ago.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated as we are pushing for a big deadline.

Thanks!
Joe
8 REPLIES 8
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin
jbrookover wrote:
Hello,

We are experiencing an issue with our BIMcloud, "Server is accessible, but is using an invalid certificate." Our team members are able to connect to the BIMcloud but can only access the file in offline mode.

A screenshot of the network diagnostic is attached below.

I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting to server. ArchiCAD is up to date. This issue is being experienced by our entire team (4 people), all go whom are connecting from different locations. The BIMcloud server was working as recently as 12 hours ago.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated as we are pushing for a big deadline.

Thanks!
Joe
Hi Joe,

Unfortunately we have a global issue at the moment. We are working to get a solution as soon as humanly possible. I suggest to try to install a temporary BIMcloud and move this project there, so you can finish the project in time.

We are terribly sorry for all the inconveniences.

Best regards,

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for your quick reply Noémi.

By "temporary BIMcloud" do you mean setting up a BIM server on a physical local computer?

Best,
Joe
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin
Yes, I think this is the fastest solution I can offer you at the moment.

I recommend to check out these materials, they have some guides how to set BIMcloud if all of you are working from home: https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/knowledgebase/126774/

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you Noémi, we will pursue this solution and see what we can pull off.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Noémi, is there an estimate on when the service may be back online?
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin
jbrookover wrote:
Noémi, is there an estimate on when the service may be back online?
It is unclear yet, we will keep you posted.

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

One of my remote users is getting that same message when trying to come into the BIM server here in my office (v25). Was this ever fixed?

This issue was about BIMcloud as a Service and I can happily confirm we fixed the issue last year.

If you experience a similar issue with BIMcloud Basic, it worth to contact your support, or start a new thread with your question.

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin