Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

BIMobject® App for ArchiCAD.

Ben Odonnell
Contributor
Today we announced the release of the Bimobject® App for ArchiCAD. This is a big milestone of us here at BIMobject. The BIMobject® App for ArchiCAD is by far the most sophisticated to date. With the introduction of the whole BIMail system and the Featured Manufactures this make the BIMobject® App for ArchiCAD second to none.

The BIMobject® app for ArchiCAD is easy to install and will create a new tool bar (menu tab), the app gives you access to all of the real BIM objects from real manufacturers in a easy and convenient way.

Download the Windows version for ArchiCAD 15, 16 and 17 here

The Macintosh version for ArchiCAD 15,16 and 17 will be available second half of July.

The APP lets you quickly and easily browse the BIMobject® cloud database online and filter among all objects from building- and interior manufacturers. A simple click on download and the BIM objects appears in the ArchiCAD users project and ready for placement and further configuration.

Newly added content is visible immediately from within the ArchiCAD application.

If you need help with the installation or how to find your API key after you registered at bimobject.com, click here

Ben
Ben O'Donnell
Architect and CTO at BIMobject®
Get your BIM objects from bimobject.com
11 REPLIES 11
Barry Kelly
David wrote:
The add-on is installed by dragging it into the Add-Ons folder, rather than an installation wizard like the Goodies, so it may be more limited.
Maybe that is the problem.
I installed it from and executable (installer) file.
Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Ben Odonnell
Contributor
The BIMobject® app for ArchiCAD 18 is now available for both MAC and PC versions of ArchiCAD

BIMobject® ArchiCAD app
Ben O'Donnell
Architect and CTO at BIMobject®
Get your BIM objects from bimobject.com