Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

BIMx on-site to in-office collaboration issues

Victor C Pop
Contributor

Hello,

I've uploaded a few models via Publish Hypermodel in Archicad 26 to our companies' BIMx Model Transfer site. Afterwards, I go on-site and open the BIMx app on my phone/tablet, successfully download the Hypermodel but whenever I try to login to our BIMcloud, it fails to connect with my user/pass, therefore rendering it impossible to collaborate with my colleagues at the office. What am I doing wrong, or what am I missing? - Solved: had to change the IP address in BIMx app

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Now, though, after successfully connecting to our BIMcloud server, when I click on Messages and tap the Contacts field, there are no options available - no users show up, not even my own. I'd like to leave messages for myself when I get back to the office. Is this not possible?

Secondly, I go to my laptop, open the BIMx app, hit BIMx Model Transfer, go to our profile, download the BIMx Hypermodel, and a very strange file downloads, which can't be opened with BIMx. So how do I get the Hypermodels from our BIMx Model Transfer site to my laptop, and again - collaborate with my colleagues? 

See the image bellow - this is the type of file which downloads from our Model Transfer site.

Screenshot 2023-02-11 at 15.10.25.png

So what am I missing here?

Thanks!

Archicad 26 INT / Ryzen 3900x, 2080Ti, 64GB RAM / M1 MacBook Pro
0 REPLIES 0