Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

BaseCamp Next almost here

Chazz
Enthusiast
It's almost ready. A few weeks away. Anticipation is building, and initial reviews are positive. Fast and friendly looking, I can't wait.

For those of you who are not familiar, BaseCamp is the most popular project management web app out there and the the designers --the famously talented and opinionated 37 Signals-- just completely rewrote it and redesigned it.

It is the most important tool I use next to ArchiCAD and Outlook.

Join the cult:

http://37signals.com/svn/posts/3111-basecamp-next-ui-preview
Nattering nabob of negativism
2023 MBP M2 Max 32GM. MaxOS-Current
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm really looking forward to using it myself but I have no idea how I am going to get my clients and other design team consultants to make the switch. It was a challenge enough to get them into the idea of using the 'old' basecamp
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Looks pretty good.
I always had problems finding things in Basecamp I was working on and things that were assigned to me.
This arrangement seems to make it much easier.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Chazz
Enthusiast
There are some issues. No private content (probably ever), no branding to start with and a few other 1.0 sorts of oddities. But the speed is amazing. Like using a local app. And the design is breathtaking....
Nattering nabob of negativism
2023 MBP M2 Max 32GM. MaxOS-Current
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes the new version is looking fantastic, can't wait to get our hands on it. I signed up for the beta, but haven't been sent anything..
Anonymous
Not applicable
our whole office has been using the new base camp for a day now and we are loving it.

it's a lot faster, more visual which I like and just seems all around a bit easier. So a big tick for anyone that's looking for a good simple system!

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!