Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Big crash of bimcloud basic server

mhoude
Contributor

Hello everyone,

Yesterday we encounter a special problem with our bimcloud basic server. All the project disappeared from the server. It seems that project manager lost contact with the project server. That happen on server for 23, 24 and 25 at the same time. Very bad day

2 REPLIES 2
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi mhoude,

It seems to me that your BIMcloud Manager's database went corrupted. Please contact your local support with a BIMcloud support package - it contains all the necessary logs and files and our technical support can help you finding the last good version and fix the issue. Also, they can check what might caused this problem (though, I also suggest to check your drive if you have enough space, it might be full).

Kind regards,
Noémi

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

Hi,

The same thing happened to us on the 21.02.2022, we've had no major AC or BIM Server issues for at least five years prior. From backups we reloaded all our project files, user profiles etc. on a new dedicated bim server computer and reloaded with the latest software on a fresh OS etc. We also checked, cleaned and updated all our workstations OS and are running the latest AC25. The BIM server worked perfectly for about seven days, then the same thing reoccured! ..contacted support and got a rather casual response. We rarely contact support, our staff are IT and CAD savvy and this is our first posting here. Currently we have five staff inactive and over $70M worth in projects that remain idle! ...as Select Gold Subscribers since 2005 I was hoping for better support!