Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

Bim Cloud, no more licenses available

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

I created a Bim Cloud server with 3 different users, all of them with full acess but only one at the time can log in and work online in the shared project, the others receive a message saying no more licenses are available and are forced in offline mode.

About an hour ago it worked briefly and we managed to send messages but after updating the project we get the message that no more licenses are available and stay offline.

We have the same version of archicad and bim cloud installed, restarted the PC after installing, codemeter is updated too but no luck so far.
7 REPLIES 7
Podolsky
Ace
Have you intent to use Bim Cloud Basic or Bim Cloud?
Bim Cloud Basic is free to use and can have as many users as you like, when Bim Cloud requires additional license per user.
Take a look at this, as then it will be more clear - is it program bug or something is set wrong during server installation.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, thank you for your reply,

I installed the regular ??? Bim Cloud not the Basic,

I will try to install the Basic, do i have to install in only one PC or do i have to install it all Pcs that are going to use the shared project?
Podolsky
Ace
Bim Cloud Basic you are installing into only one computer. Graphisoft recommends to use separate machine for that - not workstation. But if your project is not huge and the team is only 3 people - it's OK to run it in one of your working computers.

The difference between Bim Cloud Basic and BIM Cloud that Bim Cloud (licenced one) can support several ArchiCAD versions at the same time and another advanced features that are not really relevant for small practise, especially when they are just beginners.
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi All,

You don't need to reinstall BIMcloud to get BIMcloud Basic. Please follow the instructions of this article: https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/knowledgebase/87159/

Once you downgraded BIMcloud to BIMcloud Basic, it should solve your issue.

Kind regards,
Noémi

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

Thank you for the help, it was in fact the Basic version, everything is working as intended now.

Have a good day
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello again,

We have onother issue with one of our users,

he can't join the project because archicad can't create a cacheinfo.xml file

Any suggestions?
Anonymous
Not applicable
We managed to fix the error by deleting the folder where the file is placed, closing all instances of archicad 24 and let the program create a new one.