Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.
SOLVED!

Building Material Classification

Narska
Advocate
I have a component schedule that does not filter anything, the criteria is to shown all types.

If I set the classification of a building material to "Materials" or anything in that tree, that skin no longer shows in the schedule. What is going on here?
Tomasz Mlynarski
New York based Architect
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Narska
Advocate
Ok, I figured out that if a property is allowed to both be as part of an element and as part of a component skin it will not show properly in a component schedule.
Narska wrote:
I have a component schedule that does not filter anything, the criteria is to shown all types.

If I set the classification of a building material to "Materials" or anything in that tree, that skin no longer shows in the schedule. What is going on here?
Tomasz Mlynarski
New York based Architect

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
Narska
Advocate
Ok, I figured out that if a property is allowed to both be as part of an element and as part of a component skin it will not show properly in a component schedule.
Narska wrote:

Tomasz Mlynarski
New York based Architect