Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Building Surveys using Disto

Anonymous
Not applicable
We do a fair amount of retrofitting existing office and industrial buildings using a Disto. Up to now, we've been using pen & paper to document measurements. We have tried building a Archicad file as we survey using a stand-up, roll around cart & Powerbook with mediocre success. Anybody want to share their method of survey? Is Cigraph HouseMap being used? (I don't find it on the Cigraph site any more.) Any testomonials using the new Disto+ with Bluetooth data transfer?
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry I am sending it again
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
And here Cigraph is...

We are developing a new add-on with provides the ArchiCAD users with the same features of HouseMap (of course better!).
Actually we are trying to get a direct connection with Leica Disto and I'm looking for ArchiCAD users which use both ArchiCAD (8.1 or 9) and Disto Plus (that one with the Bluetooth connection) in order to test it and to collect some info.
Please, if you are interested don't hesitate to directly contact me at my usual e-mail:
fabrizio.diodati@cigraph.com

Friendly
Fabrizio
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Italy Srl | Via Rossignago 2/A Spinea Venezia 30038 Italy