Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

CadImage OBJECTIVE - unable to Rotate

I am not new to OBJECTIVE, however in AC17 I am having problems that CadImage has not been able to help me.

Specifically, working with a tapered lumber member, when I try to Rotate it (by selecting ROTATE from Objective Tools, not from AC rotate) the attached pop-up window shows and I have not a clue what it says or what to do about it.

Any suggestions?
Win 10 Home Premium - AMD Phenom IIX6 1090T Processor 3.20 GHZ 8.00 GB RAM 64-bit Opp. Sys NVIDIA Quadro 4000 AC 22, MEP
2 REPLIES 2
Ralph Wessel
Mentor
Conrado wrote:
I am not new to OBJECTIVE, however in AC17 I am having problems that CadImage has not been able to help me.

Specifically, working with a tapered lumber member, when I try to Rotate it (by selecting ROTATE from Objective Tools, not from AC rotate) the attached pop-up window shows and I have not a clue what it says or what to do about it.

Any suggestions?
Is it happening with that specific combination or tool and object, or is it happening generally with OBJECTiVE tools? It's an odd problem - that dialog isn't even part of OBJECTiVE.
Ralph Wessel BArch
Hello Ralph,

It was happening with all the Tools. (Rotate, Bend, Split....)
I am happy to report that CadImage sent me files of the previous version and now everything is working as it should.

It is good to hear from you and wishing you my best.
Win 10 Home Premium - AMD Phenom IIX6 1090T Processor 3.20 GHZ 8.00 GB RAM 64-bit Opp. Sys NVIDIA Quadro 4000 AC 22, MEP