Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Cadimage Keynote Manager in 10-Crashes...help!

Anonymous
Not applicable
When I brought an 9 project into 10 and loaded the new Keynote Manager it crashes Archicad each time I click on a view that has a keynote in it. It crashes ArchiCAD when I try to edit the keynote label.
Any Ideas?? Is there a migration technique?
P.S. I am on a MAC
4 REPLIES 4
TomWaltz
Participant
Monica wrote:
When I brought an 9 project into 10 and loaded the new Keynote Manager it crashes Archicad each time I click on a view that has a keynote in it. It crashes ArchiCAD when I try to edit the keynote label.
Any Ideas?? Is there a migration technique?
P.S. I am on a MAC
Is this the AC10 version of Keynote Manager? Have you called CADImage yet?
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have an e-mail into them as well as my local reseller. I am using the 10 version. I just thought maybe someone had already gone through this. I have had problems with the first version of Keynote 9 for a few months. Then they got it worked out, but it was a pain. It is great when once it started working.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Monica

As you know we took a copy of your problem project over last weekend, and sorted thru the problem & posted an update for you last monday. It affects Mac users only, where a project had been created in V9, then continued into V10.

This update will be available for all MAC users from tomorrow from the web-site.(www.cadimagetools.com) The free update to v10 includes a new pallette to make using the tool much simpler.

Regards

Stuart Morgan
Anonymous
Not applicable
That update seems to be working well. We haven't had any problems since we installed the update.
Thanks.