BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Cadimage Keynotes "only keynotes visible in the layout" grey

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have created Keynotes for certain items on the floor plan. On the floor plan layout page i selected Cadimage -> Keynotes -> Create Schedule and in the "Create Keynotes Schedule" settings, I was able to click to include the keynotes that were only visible in that layout. I then added some of the same keynotes on the Cross Section - but when i went to create the keynote schedule for that layout - it doesn't seem to pick up that i used any? The options for displaying keynotes in the cross section layout and greyed out and unable to click them. I then went back to the Floor Plan to see what the settings was for that schedule and the same thing happened. The same tick boxes were greyed out. How can I create a schedule on the cross section as well as the floor plan?
1 REPLY 1
Beka
Newcomer

This is old, but just in case anyone has the same issue. There may already be a keynote schedule on the sheet, but on a hidden layer. Turn on all layers to check

Learn and get certified!