BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Cadimage Timber Framing Presets

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I'm trying to work out how to use Cadimage Timber Framing. I've watched one video on the Cadimage website that talks about presets ( http://support.cadimageworld.com/movies/view/0836-presets ). I can't however work out where I download the presets for my area from as they don't seem to be on my computer.

Does anyone know where I can download some? (preferably for the UK, but I wouldn't mind anything just to get my going).

Also does anyone know if there's any learning material on the tool (books, video tutorials etc), or is it just the videos on the Cadimage website?

Thanks
1 REPLY 1
c2architect
Newcomer
Jake -

I have had the CI Tools Wall Framing add-on for many years and have developed some presets that address the North American standards. If you would like to see these send me a private message.
Chad Conrad, AIA
AC8.1 - AC21, EcoDesigner Star, MEP Modeler, CADImage Tools (various), Artlantis 5 Studio
15" MBP OSX 10.6+, iMAC OSX 10.6+
Learn and get certified!