Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Cadimage!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just downloaded ArchiCAD 14 and I was hoping to take Cadimage with it from having it on 13.

Never used Cadimage but heard good things, wanted to try it with 14.

Where can I download it for 14? For some reason I can only seem to find objects for it, but not the actual base addon.

Can someone fill me in on where to get Cadimage and if theres anything else needed to make it work, etc.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
yes, i believe that you cannot import cadimage from one version to another.

you have to pay for the upgrade.however, i dont think it is that expensive.

check out the link below.

blog.cadimageworld.com/2010/06/tools-upgrades-for-archicad-14-available-now/
henrypootel
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
You can't use the same addons in V14, as ArchiCAD Addons are version specific, but you can download the V14 tools from our website:
http://www.cadimageworld.com/downloads

You'll need an account to download the installers, but if you already have V13 then you should have an account as well. If not, It's free to create an account, so just sign-up and then you can login to get the Downloads.

You can download the V14 installers and Trial them for 30 day and then if you want them, purchase an upgrade from the website and activate the Full Version of the tools in ArchiCAD.
Josh Osborne - Central Innovation

HP Zbook Studio G4 - Windows 10 Pro, Intel i7 7820HQ, 32Gb RAM, Quadro M1200