Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Can't create BIMcloud project

Kuban00
Participant

I have a problem while creating teamwork project. Im installing BIMcloud menager and server with all the default settings. After that, and creating the user of the project i wanted to start the a new project. In the new opened Archicad 26 project i went through Teamwork -> Share and here comes the BIMcloud server window. I filled all the 3 blankets: Server Adress, Username, Password. (All were correct!). When im trying to connect , programs show "Cannot connect to server". What should i do? Does creating a new server could help?

I count on your assistance.
With all regards
Jakub

3 REPLIES 3
ryejuan
Advisor

should be able to connect since you mentioned "All were correct"

Are you using BIMcloud Basic or BIMcloud AaS?

In the end what is your Objective?
ArchiCAD 9 onwards

I wanted to use BIMcloud, im using educational license, i couldn't find any information which i should use.
I want to create a server for a student project competitions, we are a four person team.

Szabolcs Miko
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Hi @Kuban00, I'm Szabolcs, Education Program Manager at Graphisoft. Please reach out to us via email at edu@graphisoft.com. I'm sure we can help to find a good solution for you and your team to collaborate. 

Szabolcs Mikó

Education Program Manager