Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Can‘t create a new Teamwork-project on our BIMCloudaaS

Michael Johl
Booster

Hello,

for better performance and data hygiene we save once a month our teamwork-projects as pln, repair them and create a new teamwork-project on our BIMCloudaaS.

For at least one project this is not possible any more.

The upload seems to work fine for approximately 10 minutes at roughly 5-6MBit/s before it goes down to only a few KBit/s. After some hours it says it was not possible to create the project.

I can’t figure out why.
Are there any limitations for project file sizes?

PLN size is roughly 1.8GB. On the windows PCs SSD are still 80GB free space. RAM size is 16GB. OS is Windows 10.

3 REPLIES 3
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi Michael,

There is no file size limitation, but based on your experience, there could be many suspicious actions - your network, a corrupted element in Archicad, lack of disk space in the time of share, network issue on the server end, etc.

I suggest you to contact your local technical support with a Support Package and they can investigate properly what the issue and help you fixing it.

Kind regards,
Noémi

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

good morning Noemi, 
I think, we are quite experienced due to the help of Graphisoft Berlin. The BIMcloud is BIMcloudaaS. The report doesn't list any corrupted elements. There are roughly 80GB free disk space. BIMCloudaaS should not have network-issues. My lokal network-connection check says that I have 121.000kBits upload speed. 
I contacted already our lokal GS Support and sent him our PLN and Support package.
I hope the can tell me, what the problem is. 

Good morning, 
I got a reply from our lokal support. They said it is due to a terrain model.

It is not clear what the problem with it is at the moment, but if it is deleted the project can be created at the BIMCloudaaS.