Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Cannot Select or Show Door on Plan from Interactive Schedule

Brad Elliott
Booster
I can't believe I have missed this until now. In AC 8 & 9 the interactive schedules allowed you to select an object on the schedule and show or select on plan. Very handy for finding rogue doors or other objects.

I am now in 10 and have a door schedule with doors I cannot find and I can't figure out how to get them to select on plan. I can't believe this would have been removed so what do I need to do?
Mac OS12.6 AC26 USA Silicon
M1 Macbook Pro
4 REPLIES 4
TomWaltz
Participant
It's not possible in AC10.

You would need to create a schedule that uses its criteria to isolate the elements you wanted to include (or remove all the ones you don't).
Tom Waltz
Geoff Briggs
Mentor
Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but there is a Select on Floor Plan button just to the right of Header Options at the top of the ArchiCAD 10 schedule window. You must select an object in the schedule to make it active.
Regards,
Geoff Briggs
I & I Design, Seattle, USA
AC7-27, M1 Mac, OS 14.x
Brad Elliott
Booster
Hey, look at that. Hide in plain site.

That took care of half my problem. That button works perfectly for the doors that are properly there. The problem is when I do it for one of the "rogue" doors my info box will show one object selected but nothing will be highlighted. If I zoom to selection I just zoom to a neutral location on the plan. I have turned on all layers. These really are rogue doors.
Mac OS12.6 AC26 USA Silicon
M1 Macbook Pro
Anonymous
Not applicable
Is not the question:
If we select, let say doors on plan then an IS of those items can be made and saved as a view? I think it was possible on AC9 but not 10.
Joseph