BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Cannot open a Teamwork project

Haneef Tayob
Booster
For some reason we cannot sign into one of our teamwork projects. When we log in, the project throws us out and calls up the bug reporter. I've tried restoring the project using the automatic backups, but the latest four rollback also throw me out. The fifth backups fortunately works.

Any ideas why this happened?

Our BIMServer is the latest hotfix, and is on a standalone window 7 64 bit machine.
Haneef Tayob
Aziz Tayob Architects
AC23 INT rel 3003, OS X 10.14.6 iMac 3.3ghz i5 dual monitor, 24GB RAM
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
We had the same problem and lost a days work as the backups would not open either, it is a network problem to do with non static IP addresses and caused by BIM server libraries and cannot be fixed.
Haneef Tayob
Booster
I got a response from GS after sending in the bug report that it was probably a problem with one of the curtain walls we had used. They're looking into the matter.
Haneef Tayob
Aziz Tayob Architects
AC23 INT rel 3003, OS X 10.14.6 iMac 3.3ghz i5 dual monitor, 24GB RAM
Anonymous
Not applicable
We are also having issues logging back into aTW file.

The scenario:
I requested walls from co-worker, he released, but walls were still not editable (grips were grey), so I hit send/receive...AC crashed (1st Bug ID... probably should have just hit receive)

I could not log back in after crash (2nd & 3rd Bug IDs) so I had coworker save out solo file. I then deleted old TW file and tried to share the solo file (4th Bug ID)

Then I tried not updating hotlinks and renaming the file before re-sharing (5th Bug ID)

Now I am surfing architalk, still unable to re-share... lol
Learn and get certified!