Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Cant Find "parameters for listing" in Add Field under Scheme settings.

mi_jan
Enthusiast
Hi all,

I need to replicate the attached list, and I found most of the items under "parameters for listing" in the zone tool. The problem is when setting up the finish schedule I can't find the parameters under the "add field" button in the scheme settings panel. What am I doing wrong, or what should I be looking for?

Thanks
iMac - MacOs Big Sur 11.6.6
Archicad 24 - Latest Build
Archicad 25 - Latest Build
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

Not all of the parameters might be listed in zone stamp. Some of them can be sourced from IFC and Classification properties which you will find under 'CLASSIFICATION AND PROPERTIES' (last tab on the screen shot)

Usually its easier to check what is listed in schedule setup window and then check what the source.
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
mi_jan,
Those parameters are not parameters available for all Zones. Those parameters exist only in the Zone Stamp object.
You need to click the down-pointing arrow portion of the Add button (the button's right side), and select "Library Part parameters". Then you need to find the Zone Stamp object used for your Zones and then select its parameters you wish to list.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27