Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Cigraph add-ons for AC 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is it true that AC 12 do not have these add ons:
ArchiFacade
ArchiForma 2
ArchiMap
ArchiMaterial
ArchiPanel
ArchiQuant
ArchiRotate
ArchiRuler 2
ArchiSketchy
ArchiStair
ArchiTabula
ArchiTerra 3
ArchiTiles
ArchiTime
ArchiWall 2
Because i have downloaded all these add-ons and put them in to the AC 12 folder named add-ons, but then launch AC 12 and then go DESIGN>DESIGN EXTRAS and there are no one of my add ons. Maybe these add ons do not work on AC 12, but also i have AC 11, where all add ons work there.Please help me to solve this problem.
4 REPLIES 4
Karl Ottenstein
You have listed (without saying so - I modified your subject line) add-ons that are produced and sold by Cigraph.

They all work fine in 12, so the obvious question is: do you have a red Cigraph dongle with licenses for each of these? Without a license, they will not do anything, of course.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have AC 11 educational version and AC 12 educational version too.
Anonymous
Not applicable
These add-ons work on AC11 but do not work on AC 12
Anonymous
Not applicable
oh, i have just seen that i should not have typed my problem in this type of forum, now i see that there is a part reliated to AC educational version.Sorry to make nonsence.
tomas