BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Cigraph add-ons for ArchiCAD 10

Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear Cigraph users,
I want to take advantage of this forum to explain you how the procedure for updating your Cigraph add-ons for ArchiCAD 10 works.

As I already wrote in this forum, for several reasons, the compatibility updates for ArchiCAD 10 are not free of charge: any update costs 15 Euro.
If you are a Cigraph users and you want to update your add-ons for ArchiCAD 10 you should buy these compatibility updates from www.cigraph.com
In this way you will get a new Registration ID that let you unlock the add-on for ArchiCAD 10 (that is downloadable from the same web site).

Once you unlocked this latest version, the previous one (that ones for ArchiCAD 9 or ArchiCAD 8.x ) won’t work anymore: just because you changed the unlock code.
In order to use the add-ons also with the previous versions, you simply need to download and install the latest updates fro AC 8 and AC 9 (also these ones are downloadable from www.cigraph.com) . These latest updates works both with the new and the old unlock code.

If you don’t buy a compatibility update for ArchiCAD 10 you don’t need to download these latest updates: they don’t include any improvement or bug fixing: the only difference is that they handle both the new and the old unlock codes…

Friendly
Fabrizio
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Italy Srl | Via Rossignago 2/A Spinea Venezia 30038 Italy
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Users - please note that I updated my three plug-ins online, but the process wasn't as easy as I would have expected.

In my case the Credit Card transaction part of the update was in Italian: which is difficult if you don't speak Italian - fortunately I 'get by' in the language. I also encountered a web page freeze-up/crash directly after confirmation that I had made payment, and no matter what I tried, I could not get any details of new codes etc. I did receive an email confirmation/receipt from their Credit Card processing agent, thankfully in both English and in Italian.

I emailed Cigraph a copy of the 'receipt' who sent me the new codes - but I had placed my order on the Thursday evening before an Italian Bank Holiday, so I didn't get these until after the weekend.

I suggest that you are well-advised not to try to upgrade on-line on an (Italian) Friday evening or over the (Italian) weekend. You should be OK for a while on other days - it is a while before the next Italian Bank Holiday!!

Perhaps Fabrizio could give users and email address to contact in the evnet of this problem recurring?
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Thanks MikeS,

for your kind advice.
The Italian page bug should have been fixed so...

In any case, for any question/trouble/doubt you should contact our web server administrator:

claudio.mandelli@cigraph.com

About your Italian week end suggestion:
in your case the delay was due from the first trouble (the fixed Italian page bug): in this case you had to wait till Claudio's action (and Claudio, like all of us, is not available during the week end!).
Of course the "Internet" link/process with the choosed Italian bank works fine also during the week end or during any holiday (24h-24h).

Friendly
Fabrizio
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Italy Srl | Via Rossignago 2/A Spinea Venezia 30038 Italy
Learn and get certified!