Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

Combining Elements & Components Schedules

Kaj_AL
Booster
Hi!

I'm working on a easy tool for city planning, and I am using Composite Slabs as modeled buildings, each story being a composite skin. This gives me access to lots of smart information I can use in the interactive schedules, but I'm struggling as some information is only usable in the Components Schedule (building floor area), and some info is only in the Components Schedule (number of skins (or stories in my case), total floor area of all stories).

So, my question is, is there any way I can combine these schedules? Or perhaps there's another smarter way to do it?

I also want to be able to use this information in Labels, but again, not all information seems possible to place with Autotext (number of skins in the composite slabs for example). Any suggestions?

The same goes for the Expression-Based properties, where I just can't seem to find some information.

Sorry if I'm being unclear, hope my questions are understandable, please ask if I need to clarify something!

Thank you!
Kaj
Archicad 24-27 SWE
Dell Precision 5560, Windows 11 Pro
11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-11950H @ 2.60GHz 2.61 GHz
3 REPLIES 3
Kaj_AL
Booster
Hello again!

I've been continuing the work, and have solved most issues. One thing however I still need help with is this:

Can I in an Element Schedule list the number of skins in a composite slab?

Thank you!
Kaj
Archicad 24-27 SWE
DatPhan
Participant

Hi @Kaj_AL,

I have a same question with you and I don't know how to solve it. Can we combine elements and components schedules, or Is there any way to do it ? If you know how to solve this issues,  could you share it ?

Thank you very much !!

Hi!

Unfortunately I don't think it's possible, at least I haven't been able to locate any way.

/Kaj

Archicad 24-27 SWE