BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Complete BIMcloud Basic Crash

Narska
Advocate

I started my computer this morning and could not log into my BIMcloud Basic Server.

I could not log into BIMcloud Manager either.

After finally getting in with masteradmin log in I find the server is completely wiped. Everything. Users, IP address, projects, libraries, everything.

What could have caused something like this and how do I restore?

Tomasz Mlynarski
New York based Architect
4 REPLIES 4
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi Narska,

Likely the Manager database has been corrupted. Contact your local support with a BIMcloud Support Package and they can help you get back as many data as possible.

Kind regards,
Noémi

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

I think with BIMcloud Basic this is not a feature, but I got all my data by going through local data cache.

Tomasz Mlynarski
New York based Architect

BIMcloud Basic has this support tool too, and Technical Support can help you restoring data faster than saving local cache and re-share them one by one. It is up to you which way you go, but if the right database is still available and your BIMcloud Server is not corrupted, you can even restore those projects that were not opened in your Archicad at that time.

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

Thank you, good to know for next time.

Tomasz Mlynarski
New York based Architect
Learn and get certified!