Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Composite Wall Schedule/Scheme with composite skins shown

adzik
Newcomer
Hello,

I'm creating a wall scheme for an apartment building, with lots of different composite walls. I've managed to make it show all the composites layers, but is it possible make it show each layers skin (fill) as well next to its name?

Also, is it possible to make the schedule show only those composite walls on a specific storey?

TIA.
Running ArchiCAD 23 INT.
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Guys,

I was wonderikng if I could get some help on this as I am new to scedules.

I am trying to setup an automated schedule similart to the above. But I only want 1 2D preview per placed item to show instead of every placed instance.

Which checkbox do i select?
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
One thing you need to do in the Criteria panel:
You should put all the "Composite" Criterion Lines between parentheses. Place the starting parenthesis before the first "Composite" Criterion", and place the end parenthesis after the last "Composite" Criterion". Then only those element will be scheduled that you intended.

With the generated Schedule, you will see the options panel on the left. At the top, check the "Merge Uniform Items" checkbox, that should achieve the results you are trying to get (if I understood your request right).
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27