Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Composite label dwg export issue

Karol Lozinski
Participant
Hi,
I have problem with exporting drawings to dwg from ArchiCAD. Everything works great except composite label. The text inside appears to move to the left everytime and I have absolutely no idea why. I doesn't happen with any other type of label (text/autotext works just fine). Does anyone of you know what am I doing wrong?
AC 27 Win 11
5 REPLIES 5
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi,

This looks like it is a known issue with ARCHICAD 19, that was fixed in ARCHICAD 20 (fix #202934) - it couldn't be fixed in AC19. If the issue still exists in newer versions, let me know, and we can look into it.

Regards,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit
davor_r
Newcomer
dkovacs wrote:
Hi,

This looks like it is a known issue with ARCHICAD 19, that was fixed in ARCHICAD 20 (fix #202934) - it couldn't be fixed in AC19. If the issue still exists in newer versions, let me know, and we can look into it.

Regards,
I have the same problem with AC21 and AC22
AC22 • iMac 3,4GHz Intel Core I5 | 16 gb ram • OSX10.14.4
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hello davor_r,

If you have the same problem in later versions, then please send me an example pln file, with pictures showing the issue, and the translator that you are using for the export, along with the already faulty exported DWG file, so that I can check it out myself.

It can be an existing project of yours if it only happens in that, but if it happens with every project then a simple example file with nothing but a wall in it would be the best!

Thanks,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit
Anonymous
Not applicable
I am having the same issue in Archicad 21. Could you tell me if there is an specific set up needed ? or is a bug that cannot be fixed?
Anonymous
Not applicable
davor_r wrote:
dkovacs wrote:
Hi,

Regards,
I have the same problem with AC21 and AC22
Could you fix it?