Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Construction simulation OSX

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all,

I am a new Archicad user and i am currently making a research on Architecture Visualization, as i am a student of Architecture...

So i am trying to emulate a small construction process of a modular house, built in concrete, wood, and brick tiles(for the roof) elements, from bottom to up.
Its a very simple system, construction wise.

I have tried to find some discussions on the matter, regarding the OSX implementation, but i simply cannot fins anything.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?( archicad add-ons, external plugins)

Thanks,

Rui
1 REPLY 1
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Rui:

One option is to try the Construction Simulation Add-On. From the Help menu select ArchiCAD Downloads, then in the browser window navigate to the Add-Ons & Goodies page > Construction Simulation download.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14