BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Conversion of Revision Cloud to DWF/DWG

JCCARLOS91
Enthusiast
Hi,

What's the best way to convert drawings while keeping the revision clouds intact?

Every time I convert DWGs, the revision clouds get exploded and with DWF, the clouds get converted to straight lines.

I hope someone has a way around this without going through each DWG file and redoing every single revision cloud.

Thanks in advance!
John Carlos
AC25 | iMac 2019
1 REPLY 1
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hello,

Thank you for the question!

First of all, I would like to make sure that the latest update for Archicad is installed. Which Archicad version and build number are you using? This information can be seen via Help > About ARCHICAD. Please navigate in ARCHICAD to Help > Check for Updates... and download and install all the available Updates and Library Updates. We can hope that these updates fix your issue.

If you are still facing with the issue afterward, I'm wondering if you could send me a copy of your project file for further investigation? Please let me know if you need a secure place to upload the file as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Learn and get certified!