Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Creating a "Simple List" Schedule

Anonymous
Not applicable
First time post, but from a long time lurker:

I am currently in the process of converting my firm's schedules from totally analog Excel files into AC19's Interactive Schedules. After some work, I am getting really close to achieving a satisfactory level of functionality. There is only one major catch at this point.

Is it possible to have a schedule function as a "simple list"?

As an example, we would typically have our window schedule, followed by a "Specifications" section and a "Notes" section. The same can be said for our door schedule.

I have found a pseudo-workaround, but it really is not working that well. Does anyone else have a better method? The fear behind keeping this small portion in Excel and continuing to simply import the image is purely for the sake of uniformity.
1 REPLY 1
Eduardo Rolon
I would make 2 schedules, one for the Top part and one for the Second one. The specifications and notes I would create an extra IFC field for them so that they are linked to the objects and then show up in the schedule.

As another alternative I would include those fields for the objects in the first schedule so that they are part of it (even though they are repeated in every line) instead os creating the other schedule.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator