Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Creating new list item in List Scheme

ratnabhirud
Contributor
Hello,

Once again with new problem..

As per Attached image, I want to know , why other list items from the Navigator list is not visible in List Scheme Dialog box in AC 17.
I am trying to create new List & want to know the Default setting for say.. Basic List ( Archicad Library)
All other list are available in Archicad's List Templates but I am not able to load these thogh Add- ons & Libraries are loaded properly.

I have gone through the link given by laszlonagy...

Can anybody help ?

Regards,

Ratna

List in AC17.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz
Ram - 16.0 GB
System - Windows 10 Ultimate, 64 bit

NVEDIA GForce 8400GS

Archicad 9..., 24
4 REPLIES 4
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Ratna:

Try expanding the ArchiCAD_Library on the left side of your screen shot.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
ratnabhirud
Contributor
Hello David,
Thanks for quick reply,

Attaching screen shot for the same..

In previous it was for default library...

In attached image except foue all are hidden, from where those can be loaded ?

Regards,

Ratna
Ram - 16.0 GB

NVEDIA GForce 8400GS

Archicad 9..., 24
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Ratna:

I don't know what the difference is, it has been a long time since I used the List Schemes, having changed over to Interactive Schedules. You can search the forum for information on List Schemes, but most of the posts will be old, Graphisoft has really focused on improving the Interactive Schedules and the List Scheme features have not changed.

You will probably get more help from the forum if you describe what you are trying to accomplish, particularly if the Interactive Schedules can be used.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
ratnabhirud
Contributor
Thanks David for valuable reply,

I need this for Costing purpose and I can add Description of item also.

In schedule, if you noticed, one can not add text as : Total or Grand Total " before the number.
No auto updates after export to Excel.

I wish , In schedule, some mathematical functions can be adde just like " Minicad ". I have used this free software many years ago, may at the time Archicad 4.5 version.

Thanks & Regards,

Ratna
Ram - 16.0 GB

NVEDIA GForce 8400GS

Archicad 9..., 24