Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

DOOR SCHEDULE: how to Unlock element to type in content

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi All,

I am working on door schedule and am unable to type extra content in certain cells.

When I double click in it, it says "element locked", even after I reserve all elements.

All layers are all unlocked already too.

Please see attached of screenshot

Does anyone has any idea how to do this unlock?

Please advise

Thanks a lot
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone has any suggestion please ?

Thanks
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
A guess: Maybe that element comes from a Hotlinked Module, so you will not be able to edit the element in the Schedule of the host Project.
You will be able to modify any part or parameter of that element only in the source file of the Hotlinked Module.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
laszlonagy wrote:
A guess: Maybe that element comes from a Hotlinked Module, so you will not be able to edit the element in the Schedule of the host Project.
You will be able to modify any part or parameter of that element only in the source file of the Hotlinked Module.
Hi,

It's correct. Those doors are from MOD files. I forgot to mention that. I also guessed so.

There's no way if I wanna to have custom text in Schedule for doors of Mod file?

Thanks a lot
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
No, you will have to edit that information in each Hotlinked Module source file separately.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27