Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

DWF export Hatch Problem

ESPACOA3
Participant

Hello Everyone,
I am facing a problem regarding DWF export.
I have exported the layout (Fig.1) , but when open on Design Review the layout appear black here we and a color (Fig.2)

Please let me know if you have any idea or suggestion on this issue. I am using Archicad 25 at OS X 11.6

4 REPLIES 4
4dProof
Advisor

this is most likely a masking fill issue. DWG will not include fills with a foreground/background pen. There are a few things you can do. Firstly, set a graphic override or elevation marker setting to turn all fills white and avoid 100% solid fills or any screen fills. At the very least, you should have a graphic override rule for all fill background pens to be transparent (pen 0). Next, you can adjust the dwg translator to NOT save background/masking fills fills.

BIM solutions and trouble shooting (self proclaimed) expert. Using Archicad 26 5002 US on Mac OS 11.5.2

He was asking about DWF not DWG.

Orion
Participant

I have the same problem!

Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Hi All,

Thank you very much for the reports and I am very sorry for the issue!

I made a quick elevation in Archicad 25 INT 5005 and export it to DWF (with color and shadow turned on), however I was unable to reproduce the issue. Could it be possible that you have enabled Texture fill in the Elevation settings?

If not, I suggest reaching out to the local support with the project plan and steps to reproduce, so that they can start the investigation from here.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT