Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.
SOLVED!

DWG export Hatch Problem in Auto Cad Black Display

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello Everyone,
I am facing a problem regarding dwg export.
I have exported my Interior elevation and detail in dwg format. When I see the drawing in Auto Cad 2007 at the white display, all lines look very clear both in plan and elevations. {See Fig. 1)
But Problems arise when I see the drawing in the Black display. Wall a Concrete Hatch blend with the background in interior elevation. ( Detail Plan remains readable in Both Black and White View).

I need to export such a way thus plan and elevation will remain readable both in Black and White display.
Please let me know if you have any idea or suggestion on this issue. I am using Archicad 23 at Windows 10
11 REPLIES 11
Solution
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi,

I am sorry for the late reply. I had some time off during the weekend, therefore I did not have access to my work computer!

I have checked the PLN, but unfortunately the translator is not uploaded to link you sent me. If you click on it, under the "Location" section, the path to the translation in XML is visible. Could you go to that directory and upload the XML file as well?

What I suspect was that, if you set the "Pen and Colors" to be "the best matching Standard AutoCAD color", the fills should be exported correctly to DWG. I attached here a screenshot showing this option. Could you modify your DWG translation accordingly and let me know the result after modification?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Anonymous
Not applicable
mnguyen wrote:

What I suspect was that, if you set the "Pen and Colors" to be "the best matching Standard AutoCAD color", the fills should be exported correctly to DWG. I attached here a screenshot showing this option. Could you modify your DWG translation accordingly and let me know the result after modification?

Dear Minn
I appreciate your effort to solve this issue and want you to know it worked perfectly. Yes, it's working now after following this method.
Thanks For ur effort to solve the issue. Have a drink on me.
Sincerely
Avi Shiplu