Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.
SOLVED!

Deactivate Analytical format entered / output Extension

Hello,

I had to pass a PLN 24 project in version 22 for the needs of a colleague. When opening my file it seems that an extension managing the structure is missing. Can I hope to disable this missing extension from AC22 or do I have to perform this operation from AC24 ?

I'm already looking for an AC22 solution...

Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

If you mean that you get a dialogue box when you open the file in 22 that says an add-on is not available, then you can either ignore it (but it will appear again next time you open the file, or you can un-tick the box for that add-on and the information related to it will be removed and you won't see it again next time you open the file.

SAM (Structural Analytic Model) is a new feature in version 24 that does not exist in 22.

So that information is lost anyway.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I'm wondering if just disabling the extension from the alert window when opening the file would not be enough.

Christophe - FRANCE

"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin
Solution

If you mean that you get a dialogue box when you open the file in 22 that says an add-on is not available, then you can either ignore it (but it will appear again next time you open the file, or you can un-tick the box for that add-on and the information related to it will be removed and you won't see it again next time you open the file.

SAM (Structural Analytic Model) is a new feature in version 24 that does not exist in 22.

So that information is lost anyway.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

Yes that's what I thought. I have written here a little too quickly.

Thank Barry for your support.

Christophe - FRANCE

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!