Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Default Opening View

dhnguyen
Contributor
No matter how many times I save a teamwork file with a specific view and send changes to the BIMserver. Whenever I open the same file again, it opens with a default view that was different from the view I last saved. ( I am the only one working on this file). Where do I go to find out what/where this default opening view is so I can change it?
(Besides, it's also not just the view, but I also changed the background color from grey to black). Whenever I open the file again, the background defaults back to grey... I looked into the Work Environment Scheme of Profile and Applied the Scheme, but that doesn't seem to be it).
DNguyen

ArchiCAD 18- 25

(expert in AutoCAD, novice in ArchiCAD)
2 REPLIES 2
PVBergkrantz
Expert
I think this might be related to the view that was active when the file was first uploaded to teamwork server. I know it works like this in relation to which folders are expanded or not in the project map at least. Annoying, and I don't know a way to control it other than reuploading the file to teamwork server.
| AC 25 Int | Win10 | i7-7800X | 32 GB | GeForce RTX 2060 6GB |

Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi,

In your local cache these information are stored, so whenever you re-open a project it should remember such settings.

Do you close the project only (stay joined) or leave it with "Leave Teamwork project"?

In case of the second, all local data is deleted, and it can be a reason why even your background colour changes.

Kind regards,

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin