Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Door Leaf Thickness in Schedule

Josh Griffen
Newcomer
Is there a way to show the door leaf thickness (i.e. 1 3/8" or 1 1/2", etc) in the door schedule? The "Nominal W x H x T Size" gives the frame thickness and the "Leaf Dimensions" gives the width x height. Nothing seems to show the thickness of the leaf.
Archicad 22
Windows 10
3 REPLIES 3
Barry Kelly

If there is a parameter in your door object for the leaf thickness?
If yes then you can add that object parameter as a field in your schedule (or any other object parameter you want).

Click the (edit) arrow next to the 'Add Fields' button and choose "Library Part Parameters'.
Then browse for the library part and find the parameter - I believe it is 'gs_leaf_thk'.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Keymaster
Contributor

There is a parameter called "Door Leaf Thickness" in the object.  However, I see no "Library Parts Parameters" in the "Add Fields" lists.  Can you grab a screen shot for additional guidance.  Not also that the L x W x T field, which one would think are leaf parameters, instead shows less parameters for "L" and "W", but wall thickness for the "T" parameter.  This is absurd.  Perhaps we can change the "T" parameter in a way that solves this problem(?)

@Keymaster wrote:

However, I see no "Library Parts Parameters" in the "Add Fields" lists. Can you grab a screen shot for additional guidance.

Sorry, click the arrow next to the 'Add Fields' button.

BarryKelly_0-1658282666173.png

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11