Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.
SOLVED!

Door Legend in Presentation Mode - AC24

Scott Bulmer
Booster
Greetings. I cannot find the setting to remove the presentation shading from the Door Legend. I need the legend to be lines only, no shading. Please let me know if this is possible. Thank you, Scott
AC27 v. 4060 w/ MEP, Cadimage, Twinmotion 2023.2.2 using AC from AC6.0, 2021 MacPro M1 chip, Adobe CC. Used AC on both platforms.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Scott,

The Options Bar at the bottom is not displayed for Schedules so you may display the Quick Options Palette and you will see the Graphic Override Combination currently active.
But the best way is what runxel said: save a View and activate that to generate the Schedule so it looks the way you want.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
runxel
Legend
It's not as intuitive, but the interactive schedules take the settings from the last opened view.
Also you should then save a view of the schedule with your preferred view settings.

Make a GO where all fills are set to transparent, if you haven't already, then assign this GO to the view. Voilá! There you have it like you want.
Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |
«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»
Scott Bulmer
Booster
Hey Runxel, thanks so much, it worked~! Funky way to achieve the desired setting however, perhaps GS could make it a little more intuitive. Scott
AC27 v. 4060 w/ MEP, Cadimage, Twinmotion 2023.2.2 using AC from AC6.0, 2021 MacPro M1 chip, Adobe CC. Used AC on both platforms.
Solution
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Scott,

The Options Bar at the bottom is not displayed for Schedules so you may display the Quick Options Palette and you will see the Graphic Override Combination currently active.
But the best way is what runxel said: save a View and activate that to generate the Schedule so it looks the way you want.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27